How do you pack and ship products to ensure freshness?
We take extreme care to make sure our products arrive in the same condition and quality level as if you purchased them right here at our store.
- Shrimp are frozen in water (in individual 1 pound packages) inside a plastic container, which allows for a fresher, longer shelf life. The shrimp will last up to 6 months if kept frozen. Shipping cooler and packing box are both recyclable.
- Fresh fish products are vacuum-sealed and should last for up to 2 months.
- Sauces are packed in plastic containers and should last for up to 2 weeks after opening.
- Spices are packed in bags for small amounts and plastic containers for the larger amount. All packages for spices are resealable.
- Compound butters are packed in plastic containers and last up to 2 weeks after opening.
What shipping methods do you use to ensure products arrive fresh, and what is the charge for packaging/handling?
- We ship UPS 2nd Day Ground within 400 miles of our store in Beaufort, South Carolina. Shipments normally arrive the next day after shipping.
- We typically ship UPS 2nd Day Air to the Eastern and Central time zones, and will only ship Next Day Air to the Mountain and Pacific time zones.
Packaging/Handling: Refrigerated or frozen products are shipped inside a recyclable cooler surrounded by ice gel packs to ensure freshness. For up to 10 pounds of product, we charge a separate handling fee of $28.99. Additional handling fees will be charged for larger orders.
What is your refund policy?We guarantee the quality of our products and offer a full refund if products are damaged or are not safe for consumption, either in the form of new products or credit back (using the same payment method as it was originally charged). Shipped items should be photographed upon unpacking, with date and time stamp showing damaged products, and emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery, along with contact information for the customer who received the product.