- 1-2 Lbs. White shrimp shells on (1/2 pound person)
- ¼ - 1/2 cup Ocean To Fork Seafood Spice
- 1 Lb. Smoked sausage ( cut into 1” sections)
- 4-6 Pcs. Corn on the cob (1/2 ears)
- 6-8 whole small potatoes
- 2 (Tbs.) White or cider vinegar
- 16 (oz) Ocean To Fork Cocktail sauce or your favorite
On high heat in a large stock pot (8-12 Qt.) add sausage and brown rendering some grease from sausage for approximately 2 minutes, then fill pot about half full of water add in seafood spice and vinegar bring to a rapid boil. Once water is boiling add in whole potatoes and cook for 7-8 minutes.
Once water is boiling again, add corn and bring to a boil (about 3-5 minutes). When rapid boil starts, add in shrimp stir to assure all is mixed well and evenly distributed. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat. Pour off juice and serve (be careful not to burn yourself with steam from the water).
Pour all ingredients into your favorite serving bowl or platter, or serve Lowcountry-style: cover an outside table with paper, pour the boil on the table and enjoy! Serve with cocktail sauce.
- More or less of each ingredient can be used except the vinegar, based on your likes or dislikes. This recipe serves 3 to 4 people.